Friday, August 15, 2008

I need a holiday (still) and a new brain!

Wassup y'all?

Things have been a bit hectic recently for me with all this Ekka work and extra college crap that I've not had much time to myself recently and I think I'm starting to hate people in general.

The Rum post below can be completely disregarded, The price hike didn't deter anyone from drinking the stuff and as a result Ekka went off with a few bangs and tens of people being kicked out due to stupid behaviour, we're not talking funny stupid we're talking pissing on heaters, stools, tables and in plant beds, climbing marquee's and generally being disgusting idiots with no manners or any idea how to act in public.

Those idiots aside its been a good one this year, pub full to capacity most evenings and many many of the country folk have been kind and generous with tips and manners and telling us what good jobs we've been doing so for that I thank them as its made the busiest fortnight ever enjoyable and made the staff work happily together for the first time in ever.

After work last night I popped up to the Stepp Inn to see VNV Nation, bloody good band live I tell thee, a mixture of Irish, English and Germans and man did they work the crowds well, great time had by all, included myself as I talked to a funny little goth lady and she talked back in a broad yorkshire accent everytime I saw her around the place which kinda cheered me up for a couple of hours before I had to Stepp Out (ooooh good one) into the freezing cold and wander off home, its amazing how a couple of coopers can hit you when you get into the fresh and you haven't eaten properly all day, I dont think I managed to get 100m without walking into some inanimate object and telling it to get fooked, I'm sure one of them laughed at my ineptitude to navigate a perfectly flat and straight footpath. The best part was walking down to my flat as its very steep and then I have to go back up some steps, it was like an obstacle course for my poor tired and alcohol fuelled little brain so I gave in and kinda sat on each step in turn and shuffled down them before coming face to face with a possum and shitting myself and then shushing myself for the outburst. Realising it was cold on the floor where I lay drooling I dragged myself up inside and woke up this morning wearing everything I had on except one shoe which I found outside.

Great night.

Me.

3 comments:

Woggzeh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

lmao

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.